Twelve Principles for a Successful Virtual Office Transition
FLEX uses the term virtual office to mean an office that is not located in a conventional office facility, but connects owners, employees and contractors through the use of the Internet.
- Going virtual is a good thing.
- Place is a state of mind.
- The right people are vital.
- Stuff is not important.
- Virtual does not mean paperless–just yet.
- Time is a continuum.
- Technology is the key.
- Web-based applications are essential.
- Systems are the glue.
- Communication is continuous.
- Meetings generate the energy.
- A virtual office will save you more money than you think.